Al. Dimitrov ~ Pernik
1. The cover photo is a map of the Danube River flowing into the Black Sea.
2. Today, it is 23 kilometers of flat terrain. I go to Pernik, the satellite city of Sophia.
3. Departing at 10:00 am.
4. I see the mountain that I passed over the day before yesterday.
7. Buses are often seen from around here.
8. They also grow a lot of barley. It seems to me that people drink a lot of beer in this country.
10. I zoomed up the snowy mountain over the field and took it.
11. I decided to eat brunch at a restaurant in a small town.
12. I took a picture while eating chicken dishes with Bulgarian yogurt. Pepper powder and garlic vinegar are used usually as a sauce in Bulgarian restaurant. They suit to my taste. I ordered garlic dish separately.
18. Students in Radomir show interest in me, a walking traveler.
21. There are quite a lot of statues and busts on the streets in this country. They are important people in this country history.
In our country, it would be better to place the statues of independent movement fighters in the streets rather than gathering them in the park. Then, citizens meet them and get to know them in daily life.
22. It looks like a signboard of a private academy.
24. I picked up ice cream when I went to the mart to buy water, and I thought ice cream would be delicious because the dairy industry developed in this country, but it is a good taste.
26. If these high-voltage lines pass, the forest will be damaged.
27. Walking, I think about the only one nuclear power plant in Bulgaria.
28. Bulgaria’s nuclear power plant is two reactors at the site of Kozloduy, downstream of the Danube River.
NPP ‘Kozloduy’ 3320, Bulgaria +359 97 372 100 https://maps.app.goo.gl/yxPmXUu25hxS7yNEA
The life span has been extended recently.
29. As a result, there are many nuclear power plants along the Danube River basin.
30. Nuclear power plants in eastern Europe are largely cooled by the Danube River.
31. And it flows into the Black Sea.
While I was passing through Turkey, I and my friends had heard about the hazardous radiation problem in Black Sea from the victim of the scene.
32. So, Prof Lee Sang-hoon of The Suwon University decided to look for a paper and check the facts and to have a seminar.
Today, I decided to schedule the time by coordinating with others in Korea through Katok.
It is 3 p.m. on March 7, just after I returned home. The place will be somewhere in Jongro of Seoul.
34. It is 5km to Pernik, today’s destination.
36. A selfie with the employee who showed interest in me at the restaurant where I ate dinner.
38. A park in front of the Pernik railway station.
39. A Pernik railway station building.
40. There are many trains because Sophia is close.