Borgonuovo~ Verceia 23km
1. Today’s headline photo is dandy young people in Italy.
2. Waterfall near the lodging.
3. I leave the cheap lodging that is clean but does not serve breakfast. I buy food at the supermarket and have breakfast in the open space of this church while looking at the waterfall.
6. It is a stone processing factory.
7. Stone powder coming from processing flows into the river.
10. I come old town street of Chiavenna.
11. The cafe design is nice.
14. Meanwhile, the traveler is drinking a cup of espresso.
15. This customer next to me pays for the coffee. It’s a good commemorative selfie with him.
16. The owner of the cafe also likes it.
19. There is an exhibition of wine on the street.
27. I enter the forest road and sit in a secluded place with water coming out. I attend the zoom conference of Public Reporting Center for the Dangers of Nuclear Power Plants (PRCDN) in Korea for an hour. Data roaming is no problem.
I feel drowsy while listening to it, however, probably because of the aftermath of walking 32km yesterday.
29. The Italian Alps have many round mountains.
33. Today, I walk on the bank road of the river for a long time.
34. I doze off while resting in the shade.
35. I think I walked about 5km on this road.
37. I met elderly couple who enjoy riding a bicycle on the way. The man took off his jacket.
38. He has no choice but to do so because the highest temperature is 31 degrees. It suddenly got hot at 400 meters above sea level, giving hard time to the traveler.
40. I was very thirsty.
41. This woman had bottles of water standing on the table while enjoying sunbathing in the yard. I gestured to drink water with K-Nagne’s unique impudence. Then, she fills a large glass with sparkling water and hands it to me across the yard. What a great selfie!
42. The passing family saw the traveler and got out of the car.
44. I can see the destination village while I doze and walk.
45. It is a lakeside village.
46. I stopped by the lakeside eatery to eat dinner and go to lodging.
47. This person welcomes me.
48. After hearing about the traveler, the young owners who run the snack bar did not receive money for hamburgers and drinks. What a great generosity!
49. They are handsome young Italians!
51. The lake
52. It’s beautiful.
58. I can see the lodging located in a high place.
59. At the communal balcony of the lodging
60. I look down this view.
Categories: 27. Italy, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply