(Bodensee~) Bregenze~Dornbirn 13km
1. Today’s headline picture is a boat crossing Lake Boden
2. Lake Boden, where Lindau is located, is an elongated natural lake with a huge area. Its width is over 500 ㎢, almost the size of Seoul. The Rhine River begins at its northwest end.
It’s cool in this town. It’s the best weather to walk, with little sunlight.
3. I took a day off and went out to Lake Boden. I want to pass over this water.
4. After about 20 minutes by boat, I will enter the city of Bregenz, Austria.
5. I got on the ferry.
6. A ship of the same shape is coming in.
7. I left the city of Lindau behind.
8. The boat navigated the lake. I looked towards the northwest end of the lake.
10. A boat is moving in the wind from the lake.
11. Clouds are extended at the foot of the Alps
12. It’s gorgeous scenery.
13. A group of German high school students on a field trip are also excited.
14. At last, I reached destination.
15. The English teacher, who was curious about the traveler, was surprised to hear the explanation. A commemorative selfie without exception~
16. Afterwards, it is 13km to go to today’s destination. This distance is recorded.
17. When I entered the land of Austria again, I could see an airship in the sky.
18. Austria is similar to Germany in general, but it seems to have a stronger international atmosphere.
23. The color is somewhat murky considering the water flows from Alps Mountain.
25. Is it related to the ingredients of the rock?
27. I stopped by the mart to buy a beverage. They are selling watermelon in small pieces. It’s the best thing to fight thirst. A commemorative photo after taking a bite.
28. As I walk with a plausible equipment of traveler, many citizens feel that this traveler will cross the Alps and encourage me. Some people pass by waving their hands or honking horn from behind.
29. I chose the general menu at the lunch buffet restaurant where many people eat.
30. The humus is used as manure for flowerbed.
31. As I was passing by a gas station, I heard a cheering sound. I went closer.
32. Turkish citizens say I love Korea. I take out the pilgrimage map, with pleasure. I told about my walking pilgrimage.
33. I took commemorative photo with them, after being served delicious coffee.
35. With this bicycle, the driver goes in a comfortable position like lying down.
36. This stream is clear.
38. A village is located on a ridge.
39. The Alps ridges seem to look within reach.
42. I ate bakery and espresso coffee in a quiet resting place,
43. A couple showed curiosity.
49. I arrived at the lodging early today. Upon arrival, it rained heavily with thunder and lightning.
Categories: 23. Germany, 24. Austria, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply