Record of two days including rest day.
1. In the morning of rest day, I spent time reviewing the pilgrimage course in Germany and completing the online reservation,
2. During the daytime, I went out by bus to have lunch in Linz city with a population of about 200,000.
3. Children get off the bus.
5. The Austrian media requested an interview, and I sent this photo. The interview was reported as article below.
It has been a while since the pilgrimage was reported in media of that country. It seems to be the first time since it was reported in Japan.
6. It is raining this morning. I put on my raincoat and start to walk.
7. This is a 24 km course leading to Wels with a population of 60,000.
9. It rains all morning.
10. The structure of the bridge is worth seeing.
11. I always envy village soccer field with natural grass.
12. They sell homemade dairy cream.
13. Even if it rains, this must be tasted. I shelter from the rain under the awning, and enjoy dairy cream. It is one of the blessings of walking tour.
14. This is a typical Austrian yard arranged neatly.
15. I passed by a garden,
16. A Buddha statue is enshrined on the bench with lotus. It seems to be a place to teach meditation and yoga.
17. While walking, a Zoom dinner meeting in Korea took place during lunch time here. As soon as I arrived at this restaurant I ordered meal. Then I turned on my laptop and plugged in my earphone. I couldn’t make a sound in restaurant, so I attended the meeting only through chat messages while watching the video. There was no problem for Zoom meeting between Korea and Austria. The ‘recommended dish of the day’ I ate after the meeting was also delicious. It is a world without restriction of place.
18. It was sunny in the afternoon.
20. In the center of a village, the space with a community center looks neat and relaxed.
21. This is a scene of logging and firewood making in a mountain village.
22. The man in the small car passing the mountain road saw a walking pilgrim from the East, and opened his wallet. Thank you for your warm heart.
24. I can overlook the city of Wells, the destination.
26. I am curious about the interpretation of this wooden work.
29. I reached the village where the lodging was located.
Categories: 22. Austria, Course and Diary
Thank you so much for your strength and your wonderful Idea of pilgrimage!
Good luck for tomorrow – hopefully the Weather will be better than today!
When will you arrive / be in Aying?
Maybe we can join you some metres?
Lots of grateful greetings!!!