1. It is a record of two days after my arrival in Bratislava. The picture is square in Old Town.
2. The first day is a day off. In the afternoon of rest day, I prepared for a webinar to be held in February. All I have to do is to express what I thought and my on-line contact with experts while walking, on my laptop. An on-line acception came immediately from Professor Song, the lecturer. It shows vivid view of global village life without place restriction.
3. There are quite a few Vietnamese restaurants in Old Town. For dinner, I ate a lot of rice noodles and Vietnamese rice bowl. While eating, I remember the hardships I suffered while walking in Vietnam at summer of 2017, early stage of pilgrimage. But now it is a good old memory.
4. The next morning at 8 o’clock, it is 4:00 p.m. in Korean time, I also participated in this webinar. About 10 minutes after the start of this video, I also gave my greetings.
5. After the meeting, I went back to the place where I had arrived the day before yesterday. I walked 19 km to reach Old Town.
6. I took the tram and transferred to the train.
7. I arrived at Miloslavov station. I met strong wind and sleet.
8. Bad weather stopped soon. But wind was still there.
9. I can guess why the roof in this area is flat.
10. I had a coffee break at restaurant,
11. A beautiful clerk shows interest.
12. After rumors spread, another person joined taking selfie. It seems there are many beauties in Slovakia~^^
13. She served plenty of coffee, and packed food for traveler.
14. I took out pilgrimage map and took a commemorative photo in front of the store.
15. As I was walking for a while, a young man approached me. After listening to my explanation, he tried to give me a lot of fruits in his car. I picked one pomegranate as remembrance. A commemorative selfie.
16. The villagers who saw this scene also joined in taking selfie.
17. It was not easy to walk because the wind blew against me. It’s a strong west wind.
19. There are electrical wires for tram-type bus (trolley bus) even on narrow roads. Rather, the general wires are not seen. It seems they were made underground.
21. I met again the young man who gave me pomegranate. He wanted to introduce his father.
22. I stopped by his father’s office, and took a selfie.
23. I entered downtown of Bratislava.
24. Bratislava is the capital city, but it has a population of about 450,000.
26. I found a large signboard for Samsung mobile phone.
28. The entrance to Old Town
30. Nice street.
33. The square in center of Old Town.
34. A wonderful day gets dark.