Paracin ~ Jagodina
2. The two cover photos are with young Serbians I met during pilgrimage today.
3. It is a 19 kilometer route from the station to the station, passing through the city today after yesterday, and the quarter is the destination of yesterday and the departure place of today.
4. I depart at 9:30 am from the quarter.
5. It rained by morning and got cold again.
9. I entered a small city called Cuprija. The street park and the sidewalk were laid down side by side with the driveway. It is a good model case.
10. A sidewalk that made sure to go around where the underground burials protruded.
11. The driver who raised his thumb with clackson sound, stopped his car. Perhaps they had seen walking me on this road. He took a selfie on his phone.
12. The street trees of the street park and ground block design are good.
13. The design of the apartment house also comes into view.
14. In the main street, a guard was installed to prevent cars from invading the sidewalk.
18. The Great Morava river, which flows across the city; it is a tributary of the Daube river.
19. It’s a cruise restaurant on the river. I searched it and found it a well-known restaurant.
20. I decided to order a fish dish caught in this river.
21. Inside of the restaurant.
22. The actual fish dish was not taken.
I’d like to introduce you a picture on the menu. I ordered additional rice.
24. A selfie with the waitress Miljana who served me very kindly.
25. Another selfie with counter Tamara and Miljana.
26. A view on the bridge.
31. I was passing a small town, then this brother and sister heard the rumors and came to me on a bicycle. They want to take a selfie with me.
32. Leaving by bike.
34. I remember the children I met when I passed through North Macedonia, and many other children I met in Southeast Asia and India. They would remember me, the walking stranger from Korea.
35. There is also a simple railway station. Bus stops are also installed in these places.
38. This naturally purified tributary flows toward the city.
40. I entered Jagodina downtown, today’s destination.
41. A sculpture with people sitting on the earth globe.
42. I met a flock of sheep in the greenery of the city.
44. A typical complex apartment design. The first floor is used for various purposes. This kind of housing is also a model that meets the principle of close proximity to the workplace and the residence.
45. It is a multi-family house with two entrances and 12 households in three floors high building. Design comes into my eyes. In terms of energy efficiency and material saving, apartment houses are better than single-family houses. It is also desirable in the population density sector. In towns other than the city, these apartments are usually good if they are not full-time farmers.
Of course, it is possible to have any energy-converted independent housing that pursues personality.
46. The picture is a residential complex in Bilefeld, Germany. It is a joint residential design that maximizes the efficiency of solar panel installation in relaxed manners.
47. Even in apartment houses, the entire roof can be installed with solar panels. The photo is an apartment complex near Munich.
The apartment house which aims for energy independence is the grammar of the climate crisis era.
48. On the train back to the quarters.