Aleksinac Station ~ Rutevac AS supermarket
1. Cover photo is the appearance of Aleksinac street. It is like a warm spring day.
2. This morning I have to carry my baggage from Nis to shelter in Paracin which is 80 km apart. Paracin has a population of 50,000. I started early at dawn and I missed the station where I have to get off. This photo was taken while I was waiting for the train at Cuprija station, where I have to go back.
3. Around noon, I came back to Aleksinac station which was destination of yesterday.
4. The distance I have to walk this afternoon was 14 km.
5. The weather was warm just as spring day.
6. The temperature was over 15 degrees.
10. The weather remind me of the song ‘spring day’ by BTS.
This song has something to do with Seweolho. I found out that the general election day was one day before April 16 when Seweolho sank.
12. I met a mathematics teacher who was walking. He gave me logical question regarding pilgrimage. The facial gesture of both mathematician and philosopher look alike, I think.
13. Plastics separation ground.
Ban of disposable plastics is a very important problem which Earth village has to cope with. I remember the briefing room of Bielefeld City of Germany when I visited in 2012. I was surprised to find that there was no disposable item at all in the room. These days, I can find countries one after another which declares no-use of disposable plastics. It is a very stimulating trend.
16. Finally I arrived at today’s destination, Rutevac village.
17. Now I am waiting for the bus going back to today’s shelter, 40 km apart.
There is no bus stop which has facility. I just spread portable sponge on clean pavement and sat on it.
18. Villagers came to me after hearing about a Korean traveler. They were young people.
19. The sunset was brightly beautiful while I was waiting.
20. I was waiting for the bus almost one hour. Finally the bus came but did not stop because it was full. A big problem. That is why I am reluctant to use bus. I dropped by AS supermarket and asked for information about taxi. This guest helped me. He asked his friend and arranged me a ride. The cost was not expensive. 20 Euros. I took a selfie with him as appreciation.
Categories: 18. Serbia, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply