Ostrovica(Natural Park) ~ Nis
1. Cover photo is adjusted summer schedule due to adjusted teaching schedule following Corona Virus.
2. Today’s course is 22 km from the village located at the end of tunnel to Nis city. Google map recommended the mountain course instead of dangerous general road. I agreed with Google’s recommendation considering every factors.
3. The train was supposed to leave at 11 o’clock in the morning. So I went to bus terminal early.
4. The bus was also supposed to leave 11 o’clock. I waited for one and half hour at tea house. I browsed the shelters for my remaining schedule and made reservations by smart phone. In my case, I consider several factors at the same time in order to select shelter. Considering factors are as follows: 1) the starting point and destination everyday, 2) time to carry baggage to next shelter and rest, 3) convenience of transportation 4) the cost. Just like solving an equation of higher degree, I try simulation. Frequent movement of shelter is inconvenient and it is better to stay more than 3 days at one shelter. Luckily I found out two shelters where I could stay 4 days, and 5 days each. Finding good shelter resembles military operation. Pilgrimage is like military operation even the member of the pilgrimage is only myself. Reporting in pilgrim’s diary is essential element. I could decide remaining schedule of 10 days up to the final destination, Beograde.
5. Since the bus left later than I expected, I arrived at starting point around 12 o’clock.
6. I have to walk fast in order to cross a high pass before it gets dark.
10. I feel pleasant every time when I meet such a road.
11. At right-hand side of transmission tower, there is communication tower which helps data roaming.
17. I sat at this place, and took out snack in the backpack and ate it. I looked into the map in order to review summer schedule of pilgrimage, which was changed due to corona virus. Everything in this Earth village is interconnected.
19. I crossed a big pass.
21. I saw this soccer field while I pass through village after coming down to flat land. The turf was well maintained. In Europe many people play soccer. It was a miracle for South Korea to defeat German team who were rated as no.1 team in Europe by 2-0 score.
22. I entered a restaurant which Google recommended as good. For these days, the people in this region looked at me, with worried face because of corona virus. But the guest sitting next to me waved to me after reading the letter ‘South Korea’ on my body. Mr. Bond contributed to this welcoming mood, I guess.
23. The food was nice as recommended. I enjoyed the accordion play leisurely.
24. I rested too much. When I started to walk again, it was getting dark.
26. Sunset at Nis in Serbia.
27. I walked with caution after sunset, until I met this kind of road with sidewalk. I lighted the road with smart phone. Smart phone is almost omnipotent.
28. I felt like eating coffee. I entered a shop with this signboard.
29. It was a shop selling soccer lottery, which seemed to be popular.
30. While I was drinking coffee, I got acquainted with this customer. A selfie with him.
31. A selfie with the worker of the shop.
32. Today’s destination is near at hand.
33. A castle is found at center of the city. There was a floating restaurant on the river.
34. Water for drinking at central square.
35. This place is the starting point of tomorrow.
36. I finalized the revised schedule of summer pilgrimage after returning to shelter. I start on July 4, and return on August 28. I will arrive at Budapest around August 1, and arrive at Vienna around August 19. I will stay at Vienna for three days from August 20 to 22. Then I will travel along Danube river for two days, and finish summer pilgrimage. I have to notice the revised schedule and inform 100 committee members about this change again.
Categories: 18. Serbia, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply