1. The cover photo is a map of the border.
It is 14 km from the Dragoman at the bottom to the white line border about 2/3 above, and 5 km from the border to Dimitrovgrad, the blue dot at the top.
Today was a magical day, walking all the road and carrying baggage at the same time.
2. The departure is yesterday’s destination, a hotel slept last night.
3. Once I walked 14km to the border, I decided to come back to get my luggage.
I’m not sure the car’s coming.
4. I’ve been walking along the snowy landscape for a while,
5. These men pulled over their car and approached me. I knew they understood the scale, walking across the border.
It’s not a common case.
6. It’s a global family.
8. This white snow-covered road continues.
Every footstep I feel like I’m hearing a ppodeudeuk, a frictional sound.
11. The railway links all over Europe, regardless of the border.
Soon the railroads between the two Koreas will be connected and we can go directly to the continent.
13. People I met at the road repair site.
17. I am now in the border clearance area.
18. There is no way to get back to the hotel for baggage. There are no local bus in this neighborhood.
The bus is a long-distance bus, so it has no space for the middle passenger.
For a while, I do everything to solve this situation. But~~
19. I decided to use the local private car. I made a bargain for 30 euros for round trip to bring the baggage left in the hotel.
Money plays a role in this.
20. Cross the border. It’s as easy as last time.
I exchange money in the middle of the duty-free zone and have a cup of tea.
There are many shops and people in the Serbian neighborhood.
21. But a kind young man is waiting for me. He lives in Switzerland, and he do business in Europe, 3D and virtual reality. He also cross the border and see a South Korean walking over the border, dragging his baggage. He hope to help me.
22. Thanks to this gentle man, I move my baggage to the hostel.
The is 37-year-old and is scheduled to drive to Austria today.
The entire Europe from Russia to Switzerland is his stage of business.
23. His name is Sergey Kan. Thanks~~
24. After checking in the hostel, I move back to the border.
It seemed to me there was a local bus service. But I decided to use use taxi to save time. I checked the fare. It was 500 denars (about 5,500 won). I went back to the border immediately by taxi.
25. I walked again at the border zone.
27. The farmhouse warehouse stands out.
28. I have never seen a two-story farmhouse warehouse like this.
29. The chickensare playing in the ground yard.
30. I enter the Dimitrovgrad village.
32. The streets of the village are quiet and small.
34. Poster of a performance.
35. It is a street of intimacy.
36. I arrive at the hostel in front of the railway station.
37. Fortunately, the trains are running normally. I can see the timetable at the station in front of the hostel ; Serbia does not share the information on the railway with Google; this timetable will play a key role in my pilgrimage in Serbia. From tomorrow morning i rely on this~~.
It was a dynamic day.
Congratulations to Mr. Bong ( the winner of the 4 trophys of the Academy Awards), too!
Categories: 17. Bulgaria, 18. Serbia, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply