Slivnitza ~ Dragoman
1. Cover photo is the name of SIEMENS corporation which was reflected on train window.
2. Today, I am going to ride on train and carry my baggage to a shelter in Dragomon near from the border. Then I have to come back to Slivnitza where I arrived at yesterday and walk 14 km.
3. I was moving toward border by train. When I looked at train window, I saw trademark of Siemens relected on the window.
4. Siemens is a German corporation. Siemens declared no-nuke policy after German government declared no-nuke in 2011.
Siemens could export nuclear power plant. It was not easy for Siemens to declare no-nuke policy, because corporation seeks profit. Siemens needed courage to go for no-nuke. That’s why I was glad to see trademark of Siemens.
5. In front of Dragoman station.
8. I carried my baggage to shelter.
9. I came back to Slivnitza station, today’s starting point.
10. I started after this train left.
14. Such a small city had this kind of nice park.
15. Signboard of city
16. There are many corporations near the border. Probably the location had advantage in terms of logistic.
19. While I walk this kind of road, I thought about the role of corporation. ‘RE100’ campaign was reported recently. http://m.hani.co.kr/arti/opinion/column/912302.html#cb
This is a significant movement in era of climate crisis. When the corporations lead the movement, the effect will be great.
20. Some corporations are passive in RE100 movement. In specific, corporations related with construction of nuclear power plant tend to be passive. Such corporations provide habitat for he press which praise nuclear power plant. Pro-nuke press rely on ad money of such corporations. For example, Chosunilbo get energy from such corporations and commit various misdeeds. Just like scorpion in fable of La Fontaine.
22. Such a small road where I can fine few cars goes pararrel to big road. I follow this small road continuously. This road is safe and comfortable. I think this road will be continued up to the border. My thought is continued. Those corporations which give ad money to pro-nuke press are encouraging pro-nuke policy. I would like to know the names of such corporations. How about posting the list of such corporation on SNS? We don’t need to go for no-buy campaign. I want to share the names of corporations which support pro-nuke press. I was busy with thinking about this relationship between press and corporations, and missed to take a photo of today’s destination.