Slivnitsa ~ Slivnitza
1. The cover photo shows a snowy sidewalk in a residential area where I started to recall the slogan of ‘walking age’.
2. Today, I walk 23km straight course to the border. The name of the departure and destination is similar.
3. The departing point is the last subway station Slivinitsa. It is slightly over 9:00 am.
4. I start walking on the road of snow melted.
5. There are many big companies because it is a way for logistics to Europe.
7. I walk through the residential area.
8. It is a residential road with a wide sidewalk on one side of the driveway.
There is a narrow snow-cleared path that only one person can only walk.
I have an idea in this scene where the narrow path is connected.
I wish this connection could lead to the whole world.
9. There was a time when the Age of Grand Navigation (also called the Age of Grand Discovery) was the icon that led to the change of the global village. What about the ‘walking era’ as a slogan that will be put on the time when the global village should be transformed in crisis?
There are many roads around the world such as “Santiago”: “Olegil” in Jeju Island, and “Road of History” in the Nara region of Japan (History Road).
While walking through Europe this time, I think of the paths related to ‘Pax Romana’ or road related with ‘The Great Alexander’, or the path that can give historical meanings such as ‘Dr. East’ 2,000 years ago.
While walking in India, I also walked purposely a way that Buddha would had come and gone.
10. There are ways to give meaning in each neighborhood as well as such a great road.
In Japan, I remember walking the road of Akamagil and ceramics theme road happily.
Anyone can walk on that road.
When walking is activated, it is in itself a direct contribution to the climate crisis.
Walking road maintenance and maintenance create employment in the neighborhood and enhance the social atmosphere of the region.
Be safe. Be healthy.
And it’s easy to do, not to pay a lot.
It’s a matter of thought and interest.
11. If it was compass and navigation technology that opened the Age of Grand Navigation, now there is a smartphone with GPS carried in hands. Smartphone is a sufficient technology in ‘Walking era’.
If the whole world goes to such an atmosphere, it will be able to open the ‘walking era’.
The ‘slogan’ is useful in this way.
13. You can also meet this wonderful design while walking.
14. In this way, I walk with time.
15. There is a view that can only be seen when you walk.
17. Trucks are lined up on the side of the main road.
18. The border remains dozens of miles, but it seems to be one of the sections that keep the customs clearance waiting in advance.
20. It is part of the straight course of today. I enter into a good silent road.
24. An old man is resting in a sunny place. He can not speak English, but he seems to know Korea well.
27. I arrived at the destination. It is about 4:00 pm.
28. A selfie with a boy met at the station.
29. In a train running back to Sophia Central Station, where the hostel is. Tomorrow, I leave Sophia and move my baggage to the border.