Kopilovtsi ~ Al. Dimitrov
1. Today, I walk 28 kilometers over the 1,000-meter-high pass. I meet the biggest tough course, about 550 meters high.
3. I start at 7:15 in the morning.
4. I walk through the foggy road.
6. The high sky is clear, but there is a thick fog near the ground…..
7. As I enter the pass, there is a wonderful picture of landscape.
11. On Sunday morning,there are few cars on the road which is an important highway connecting Sopia of Bulgaria and Scope od North Macedonia.
13. This wonderful view is taken.
16. After two hours walking, I met a mountain village.
18. Taking rest at a tea house.
19. Villagers are surprised. They are impressed that someone interprets the word “I am a traveler walking from Korea.” An older man takes a picture of me and posts it on Facebook. It is a global village. We are all neighbors and are all connected each other.
20. A view of tea house.
24. I see the peak of the pass. I am walking about 12km today
25. I eat lunch at a restaurant on the peak of the pass. It is a wonderful wood house.
26. I am in the mirror of door.
27. Lunch is skewers and bread.
28. I prepare to start again.
29. The owner of the restaurant waves to leaving me.
31. This neighborhood seems to be a wildlife sanctuary.
34. There is a lake in the refreshing downhill.
36. Among the cars passing through this road, there are many people who wave to me with horning as if welcoming.
Was there a rumor about a walking traveler from Korea?
37. When I reach the plains beyond the mountains, a farmer sees the traveler walking and gives me a gift: it looks like solid state honey. I taste it. Oh, honey too. He is a beekeeper. A great gift for a traveler.
38. In Europe and Australia, a solid state honey is populous.
39. I tasted it properly in the hostel. I feel a deep, sweet taste.
I’ll thank for the honey at every time eating.
40. I walked over the pass completely.
41. Walks the plain for an hour.
43. I see a railroad track back to the quarters.
45. I arrive at the today’s destination, a small simple station. Ten minutes before the train arrival.
A dog loitered and lay down beside me.
46. Train timetable.
47. A fine sight viewed through the window on the running train.