Kriva Palanka ~ Border ~ Bulgaria Gyueshevo
1. The cover photo shows the view of the snowy mountains seen from the border.
2. It is 15 kilometers to the border and 3 kilometers to the train station beyond the border.
3. The distance is not long, but it is over 500 meters high.
4. The last day in Northern Macedonia rains.
I leave the cheap and good Noble House slept two nights.
8. I see the wood bridge in the valley.
9. It was not a heavy rain. I found a nice shade while walking in the cold rain near zero. I rested here for a long time.
10. Starting of the uphill road.
11. I see the snow-covered summit.
15. I see a nice signboard near the top.
SILK ROAD! It seems to me that you welcome me.
20. I arrive at the border at 1 p.m..
21. With the taxi driver who brought my baggage on time.
22. It is not difficult to pass the border with smooth process.
23. Customs officials marvel at my walking travel.
24. In a flash, I was in Bulgaria.
25. The first thing is taking a picture of the mountain view.
26. My baggage crossed the border with me.
A frame of the Charter on Earth Life to give to the Pope is in this bag.
27. This time, I made a good plan so that I would not go through the inconvenient process that I had done when I crossed the border last time.
I walk to a train station three kilometers from the border.
28. It’s downhill, so if you’re not in trouble on the surface of the road, you can move your suitcase. It has four double wheels, so eight wheels disperse the load. Three kilometers is fine to walk with my baggage.
29. I am arriving at the train station. There are few houses here.
Now on the train, I go to the quarters of Kyutendil, about 20 km away (which bypasses a long distance by railway). I will come back here by train and start walking.
30. There are only two or three trains in a day. At 4:10 pm, a train is scheduled. This time is consistent with Google Information. This crew was very kind, though he could not speak English. With his kindness I waited for the train in his warm office.
31. The train came.
32. The scene taken on the train.
34. Stopping at all the simple stations, the train ran over an hour and a half.
35. Then I arrived at a hostel in front of the railway station.
36. Today I ate snacks in a whole day. I have to fill my stomach with dinner.
In Europ, pork is cheap and delicious. I need a break time. Tomorrow is an off-day.
Categories: 16. Republic of Macedonia, 17. Bulgaria
Leave a Reply