Ginovtsi ~ Kriva Palanka
1. Cover photo is the young boy and girls I met at the residence area of Kriva Palanka.
2. The course distance up to Kriva Palanka is 17 km.
3. The full view of Kriva Palanka where my shelter is located. It is a small city with population of 15,000.
5. I went to the starting point by bus. It is around 9:30 in the morning.
6. I gave pamphlet to two sisters while I was waiting for the bus. I got acquainted with them immediately.
7. Now it is time for selfie.
8. From the moment other passengers heard the word ‘South Korea’, they became friendly to me.
9. I arrived at Ginovtsi, the starting point.
10. I went to the bus station, where I was waiting for bus after arrival yesterday.
11. I met mother and son who were waiting for bus.
12. Today’s course is 17 km. But it is a relatively easy course because the destination is my shelter.
18. When I arrived at the half point, I could see a car-import agency. I met a policeman and had a conversation.
19. I decided to take village road from this point. But the policeman called the village road ‘local’ and recommended me to take large road. I told him that I like local road.
20. Village road is leisurely compared to car road. I can see people at village road.
23. As soon as I entered residence area of Kriva Palanka, I met these young people. At first they looked vigilant about traveler. But they became acquainted with me soon.
24. A barnyard manure storage. Agricultural by-product and fallen leaves are fermented at this place. The wall is made by sturdy bricks. This storage is essential space for farmhouse.
25. I found a nice pavilion of a house. I took a picture of the pavilion.
26. Then, these students appeared. I gave them pamphlet and departed. A resident asked the student who I was. And then, the resident called me.
27. This man is the owner of the house. He invited me to come in his house. His name was Goce and he was working in New York of U.S. He came to hometown for a while. He said he has a Korean friend. He called his friend by internet protocol video. The Earth village is very small and close to me.
28. A selfie with his father.
29. Opportunely, today is one year birthday of his nephew. I hope this picture to become a nice memory.
32. At this restaurant, I ordered garlic in addition to main dish. The chef chopped the garlic and served me garlic salad. Such a kind serving was my first experience during pilgrimage. I missed taking a picture. The price was cheap and the food was delicious. The name of this restaurant was ‘Restaurant Borche’.
33. This is Noble House which is the only hotel in this region.
Several villagers whom I met today asked traveler like me if I was a Chinese, probably due to Corona virus. I answered I came from South Korea. Then they discarded their anxiety. The traveling situation is not normal. The problem is this new virus may spread during incubation period. The Earth village is small, and the spread of virus is really rapid. I have to review my pilgrimage basically.