Rugintse ~ Ginovtsi
1. The cover photo is a selfie with the children who saw me walking and waited for me for a long time after getting off the bus.
2. Today, both the departure and destination are away from the hostel. So I adjust to shorten the walking time.
3. Since there are no buses often, I have to carry my baggage by taxi and go to the new accommodation. I get down in the middle and walk through the section of the day, then take the bus again to the accommodation of Kriva Palanka where the laggage will wait for me.
Fortunately, taxi is cheap: 1,500 denards for 57km.
4. At the departure point, Rugintse village.
5. The lands are moist with last night’s rain.
6. It is a scenic view with a cloudy mass.
9. Walking the highlands, watching the scenery,
10. I pass the scene where the car accident occurred. It is not a big accident.
11. I took a selfie with the people waiting for a towing car.
14. It feels like the border is getting closer.
16. The firewood was stacked up neatly.
17. The new building under construction next to it.
Looking at this, I remembered the ondol heating method we’d been using for a long time.
The European fireplace and smoke cylinder system have a high heat loss.
18. Ondol is a traditional heating system that can sleep overnight with minimal firewood, and it is said that many people are hiringOndol system in the United States and Europe in these days.
I hope that in the climate crisis age, it will be widely shared with the global community.
Especially in the long winter zone.
I miss Ondol in these chill days.
19. When I arrive in a village, students are going to home.
They came to me with curiosity and I handed out the pamphlet to the students, and all go away in an instant.
The students who were waiting on the bus came to me.
The students on the bus takes a picture of me.
20. A selfie with the villagers who saw me with the students. It seems like there was a wedding ceremony.
21. A man who bought me a cup of coffee.
22. It is easy to walk on this sidewalk.
25. I wanted to see people from afar, but these children were waiting for me the traveler in the rain.They found walking me on the bus and waited for me while I was at the enterance of the neighborhood.
It is wonderful.
I introduced them the English homepage,liferoad.org, of the Smart phone instead of the pamphlet and explain them my walking pilgrimage.
28. It is the town of Ginovtsi, the destination of today.
29. I wait for a bus at the bus stop with the roof.
30. After waiting for an hour, a bus comes.
31. It seems that the bus driver know me, walking traveler.
32. The passenger seems to be the same. I have been traveling since yesterday, and there must be rumors about me, walking traveler, among people coming and going.
34. I could not find a restaurant all day, so I could not eat lunch properly, but dinner was delicious.
Categories: 16. Republic of Macedonia, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply