Kumanovo ~ Rugintse
1. I met a herd of sheep.
2. Today is the first day of 4-days’ course up to the border. In this course, the shelter is 60 km ahead and I have to come back to the starting point by transportation.
3. I started from the village in front of my shelter.
4. There is a long slope crossing the village.
5. There was a grave park in the vicinity of the village.
6. I was climbing up the plateau region.
7. I felt gloomy at the news of pneumonia in Woohan of China. This epidemic seems not to be common. I was worried about Korean peninsula including Jejoo. This region I am walking in, is not a tourist attraction. For the time being, I would walk the region, which is far away from tourist visiting. Therefore, I am not worried that much.
8. We witness continuous happending of global disasters such as nuclear accident in Fukushima, and forest fire in Austrailia. Where are the humans headed?
9. This empty house falls into decay. It is characteristics of the humans that people live together without isolation.
12. This is a high-ranking restaurant which has both hotel and spa. This is the only restaurant in this area, and it is far from the road. I have walked 2 km to come to this restaurant.
13. I ordered chicken stew which was named after the name of this restaurant.
15. I crossed this kind of valley several times.
16. The water quality was good and clear.
17. I saw a herd of sheep at mountain ridge over the village.
19. I followed a small road which Google Map guided.
20. Demolished bridge.
21. There was a space which was so narrow that only one person could pass by grasping the wall in the left-hand side.
23. I ate snack and had rest at this place. The altitude was over 500 meters.
24. I started to walk again, and I met a herd of sheep.
26. Today’s course was not that long. But I was a little bit tired because I had to go up and down the hill several times.
27. Finally I arrived at destination, Rugintse village, over 3:30 in the afternoon. The name was on the map, but I could not find houses. I have waited about 30 minutes but there was no bus coming. I started to make hand signal for the private car which may do business as taxi. Soon a private car stopped.
28. This private car was not a car for business, but he expected some payment. I said “300 deneri (6,000 Korean won)”. He said, “OK”.
29. I came back to the same restaurant of yesterday.
30. Today, I tried smoked meat of pig. The price including special salad was 400 denari.
31. They were singing merrily with the musician who played the accordion.
Categories: 16. Republic of Macedonia, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply