Veles ~ Katlanovo
1. Today, it is 26 kilometers across the mountain. It is the toughest course since I came to Europe.
2. I leave the quarters early in the morning.
3. In front of a statue in the center of town. It was written only in Macedonian, so I could not identify it.
4. Veles city area.
7. The smoke is cloudy because of the heating in subzero weather.
9. With the residents in outskirts who showed interest in my pilgrimage.
11. I walked for about an hour or two, and I met a wonderful lake on the way up to the mountain.
14. There is a winery growing grapes and a bicycle touring course is around the lake.
16. I climb a gentle ridge full of wineries.
17. About an hour,I walked the slope of 5%- 10%, so the lake looks down at 350 meters above sea level.
19. This gentle head and ridgeway leads. It is about 420 meters high.
20. The view from around
21. Walking is important in the climate crisis. If you can easily use public transportation in a brief walking distance, you do not need a car.
In particular, walking is important in countries with many hills like Korea.
It is another grammar in the climate crisis era.
The human body is comfortable when walking.
It is a matter of human rights to walk safely.
To children, old men, and everyone, give power to the walkers, not the cars.
If you are on a ‘pleasant road’ beyond a safe and smooth road, it is better than any other. This smooth ridgeway in forest with wide view is a pleasant way.
Let’s make a lot of “Walking Ways” in cities.
23. The mountains are round, and I feel like walking somewhere in Jirisan or Sobaeksan in Korea.
24. It was originally a car road, so sometimes a car comes, and this person deliberately stopped the car to see if the traveler was strange.
There is a person who points out that my straw hat is not suitable for winter, but there is no hat to control the sunshine and the heat coming from the head at the same time.
26. 16km ridges~
30. Like a walking through Jirisan in Korea.
31. Finally the way down.
32. I can see the stone wall of the arched design.
It’s time to finish the hard walking road.
33. When I arrive at the village of Katlanovo, the president of the quarters of Veles, Epicentrum Motel, waits for me with my baggage in his car. He takes me to a quarters in Scopje 20km ahead. Of course, I paid my price.
34. He kindly tells me that this neighborhood is a well-known hot spring spot and drives for a while.
The water is always coming out of the faucet at roadside, but it’s warm.
It is said that eye therapy is also effective.
35. A river with hot spring water.
37. Thanks to this man, I came to the quarters in Scopje, the capital of the country, in comfort with my baggage.
I looked at the map of the center and made a reservation for a cheap place, but the night view in the room is very good.
I walked from the border for six days in a row until today, and tomorrow I am going to take a break.