Gradsko ~ Veles
1. Today’s cover photo is ‘with a horse’.
2. Today’s course is 24 km going to Veles which is an important city for transportation.
3. Thanks to kind owner of my shelter, I ate hot breakfast in a long while.
4. I took a selfie with the owner of shelter, Sobi Rooms, before starting.
5. As soon as I started, I reached Vardar river, where there was a ceremony of Epiphany yesterday.
7. Morning course is like this road.
8. I checked the status of fine dus in this village. The figures indicated 56~59 which was at moderate level. The air in capital city, Scope, is not so good. We can check many knowledge and information by hand phone. This is an era where we can check any kind of information almost immediately. The record is easily accessed also. I arrange my pictures and what I observed while walking.
9. My pilgrimage is oblized for benefits of era in great extent.
11. I saw vinyl house for agriculture in this village.
13. Though Google Map does not recommend, I deviated from the car road just depending on my decision. This kind of road gives me psychological comfort.
18. Because of pasturage? From unknown reason, many lands are not covered with grass. I came upon an idea regarding seminar I was pondering yesterday. In case of Four Rivers Project or N0-nuke project, it is very evident to decide the evil and find alternative. But for climate crisis, it is not so simple.
19. In case of climate crisis, the principle and criterion are not so well defined regarding what is right, and what is action plan. The pro-nuke scholars make noise by utilizing the gap. It is clear that the nuclear power plant is not an alternative. The most relevant sector of climate crisis is energy part. But the more important sector is the relationship between humans and the Earth before the climate crisis. I wonder what would be the response of forest specialists, agricultural experts, and biologists, and geographers regarding the recent forest fires and field fires. I would like to meet and talk with these experts. Even though this was not publicized well to the public, there is an organization named ‘Future Forest’ in Korea. They have been working for makings forests and prevent desertification for a long time. See the following address.
How could they succeed? I would like to talk with them.
20. I happened to meet such a scenery.
21. Sheep are passing by winter pasture.
23. I entered to a small road, and met this horse carrage.
24. Just like cow was important in Korean farms, horse was important in Europe. I see horse carrigae in this country.
25. I had a conversation with these people, and took a selfie with them. You can find out that I wear a balaclava.
30. I found a villager house.
31. The vardai river passes a narrow valley. The car road and railway go side by side together.
35. This seems to be an old monastery.
37. I am approaching Veles city which has a population of 40,000. The polulation density seems to be high.
39. I am approaching downtown of the city.
40. I arrived at today’s shelter. I met some people at the restaurant. The gentleman sitting next to me is the owner of the shelter.
Categories: 16. Republic of Macedonia, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply