Negotino ~ Gradsko
1. The cover photo shows the event of Epiphany in North Macedonia.
The Epiphany [Twelfth-Day (January 6) from the Christmas Day in Catholic Church,but in other church the date is different. In this year it is Jan 19 in North Macedonia Orthodox Church).] is the memorial day of baptism of Jesus Christ by Baptist John.
2. Today, the normal 20km course.
3. The owner of the Hotel Park slept last night will deliver my luggage.
4. I have just started and I see a big brick factory.
5. Today is the same easy-walking road. It’s a local road alongside the highway, and there’s hardly any car because it’s Sunday.
6. Beehives are often seen. Beekeeping looks like flourishing in this country.
7. Pass through a place where a large factory is under construction.
8. The grasses under the trees are green.
10. I walked a quiet road all day and planned a lecture and seminar for spring semester.
11. Enjoying the scenery.
13. Then the police pull up me, the traveler. He looks at the pamphlet and understands it, then thumbs it up.
The police are so kind as if we are intimate.
This is the first time I’ve seen a police check in India long time ago.
14. Posing while leaving.
15. It’s an old iron bridge.
16. The Bardar River tributaries I saw the day before yesterday.
17. I see the village of destination.
18. I thought it was a normal day until the end.
20. Suddenly, young people are very noticeable.
21. Somehow, in suits, people are gathering in a Cafe/Bar, and when I look inside, I see dozens of people full. They seem to meet a strange traveler who appeared suddenly.
They are delighted to see the South Korean letter of the outer coat .
I hand put a lot of pamphlets and explain the way I walked.
22. All right, everybody’s thumbs, and now it’s selfie time.
23. Everyone is paying attention.
25. Beautiful girls too.
They also took their own selfies.
I wonder how they’ll write in the photo.
26. They are handsome young men. My face is changing.
27. This time I went into a local restaurant.
The adult men are talking.
Was there special event in the town?
32. It is the day when I took selfies with the most people since I came to Europe.
33. Finally I ate lunch. It’s a huge amount of salad.
34. I arrived early at Sobi Rooms, a quarters; a guesthouse of 10 euros per night.
35. When I arrived at the hostel, the kind owner said it was Epiphany Celebration Day. I searched it and found that Jesus was baptized by John.
Epiphany is the big anniversary day for the Orthodox Church.
The dates are different by country.
It is today on January 19 in North Macedonia.
36. The village men including her husband enter the cold waters of winter and perform a performance that is baptized like Jesus.
This picture also is a copy of photo in her phone.
37. So on this day, a traveler from the east appeared in this town ~
I understand the atmosphere they were particularly pleased with me.
Like “Dr. East.”
38. It is a refreshment in memory of Epiphany Celebration Day that the owner has brought out with coffee.
The black round below seems to be some kind of honey-spread fruit, which is only in Northern Macedonia. It tastes good and sweet.
So, it’s another special day.