Korinos Station ~ Aiginio Station
1. The cover photo shows the signing of a Korean-German intellectual denuclearization cooperation agreement in Munich, Germany, in 2012.
Hankyoreh news article
Richard Mergner, an executive of the German Union for the Protection of Nature (BUND), who has been involved with me, has also come to Korea twice. He sent a congratulatory address to the New Silk Road for Life and No-Nukes.
2. The clearer content is in the following URL:
He hoped to walk with me during the period walking through Germany.
I said I’d contact him as soon as the date of the border arrival was confirmed,
but it is impossible to make a date because I had no sabbatical in this spring semester in 2020.
So I sent him an e-mail that explained the situation in the morning.
3. Today I am going to walk 24km.
4. Departing point, Korinos railway station.
5. It’s a country road.
6. A quiet country road.
7. A large merchant ship is visible above the far horizon.
8. I am walking along a quiet rural road along the Aegean Sea.
9. I see familiar scenes.
10. While I was walking, I remembered that we were encouraged by the De-Nuclear power plant and Energy Conversion movement in Germany.
We have to set an example for the global village by accomplishment of Denucleation and successful respondence to the climate crisis as soon as possible.
While writing a diary, Kim Jong-cheol’s writing comes to the news.
As this point suggests, the political circle should focus now.
The absolute amount of contributions that Korea makes may be small, but it will be very effective in global community.
There are many countries that will follow us, Korea.
11. Makrygialos village.
12. Seashore bench is waiting for a man to be thoughtful.
13. Dishes of sardines and baked bread for lunch.
14. And seafood risotto. I ate heavy lunch. It’s not cheap enough for two dishes. 17 Euros.
15. The water color of the Aegean sea is beautiful.
16. Aegean beach. Calm and beautiful.
17. A calm wave is coming.
18. Cosy and calm small village church.
19. Trough Decoration. In memory of the birth of Jesus Christ.
There’s still a Christmas decoration in the town square.
20. Country landscape. Looks peaceful.
21. Farmland and Aegean sea .
22. The slopes are also well farmed.
23. It is a sea marsh.
Like tidal flats, there are many birds gathered to find food of many kind of fishes.
24. Map of wetland ecosystem
25. The ducks are swimming for food.
27. Solar cell pannel complex near today’s destination.
28. Aiginio(Eginio) station, Today’s destination.
29. My face is becomming younger and younger. Ha ha. . . .
30. There is a full moon outside the window of the hostel.
31. It is the last night in this memorable hostel.