Respectable Kuwano Yasuo leads Japanese Silk Road for Life & No-nuke.
He translates my diary of piligrimage and transmits at the site below.
I would like to express my thanks here.
1. The map of today’s course indicates a good scenery.
2. The design of bus stop next to Inoi station is dandy..
3. There were few cars in the streets at Sunday morning.
4. I walked about 8 km and arrived at this village. There were many people at cafe. They welcomed me with smiles.
5. I took a selfie with front crew of cafe.
6. I left the village and continues walking.
7. The terrain was diverse. I walked a Greece-like road.
8. The mountains and fields looked like Korean terrain.
9. Today, the weather is windy just like Jeju Island.
10. I saw the inland sea.
13. This highway starts from Teheran and spreads all over European continent.
14. The mountainous terrain and change of atmospheric pressure made fluctuating weather.
The clouds follow the fluctuation.
15. I captured the moment by photo, which showed the characteristic landscape of Greek mountain, field, and sea.
16. This landscape is also characteristic. I enjoy this wonderful scenery at the speed of 4 km per hour by walking.
17. I reached another small village. I saw the village relics with a faucet.
18. An old church in the village.
19. This seems to be a shelter in the center of the village. There was Christmas tree, but no people.
A pilgrim took a rest for a while.
20. I dropped by a cafe. I took a selfie with the owner of the cafe.
21. Modelsl of church which keep the spirit of the deceased were located at the outskirts of the village.
They looked fresh & new to me.
23. Again, the Greek-like landscape appeared.
24. The ship-building industry flourished in Greece. I could see large ships floating at sea.
26. The plants had solar panels.
27. This roof is full of solar panels, which was very instructive.
28. The signboards were piled up at the side of highway.
They occupied a small area, which was relatively good enough.
29. A large cement factory.
30. I took a selfie with the bus driver and crew. The bus stopped for a while.
31. I entered this new bridge which leads to Chalkida. I expected a fine view at this bridge.
33. A very nice scenery.
35.After crossing the bridge I entered the city streets and took a picture. This picture expresses the Greek mood very well.
37. I could see small boats with roof. I imagined a boat picnic in nice weather.
38. I looked for a restaurant which served a nice dish of fish. The family next to my table smiled at me.
39. A selfie with a kid.
40. And I sang a song ‘baby shark’ together.
41. This couple at the left side of my table asked about Silk Road in detail. The lady read all of Life Charter in English.
42. I tried fish after a long while. The price was 24 euro.
43. The singer came to my table.
44. This gentleman with glasses sent me a bottle of drink. I tasted it before eating. It was alcohol. I only expressed my thanks, and returned the bottle.
45. A selfie with the ladies.
46. All the guests took a seifie together.
47. I arrived at today’s destination, Kentrikon hotel.