We stayed one day at Batumi, and moved to Turkey.
This diary of two days going to Turkey.
1. Batumi is a resort city at Black Sea. This is the full view of Batumi.
We walked 14 km inside Batumi.
2. The appearance of shore in the morning. The water looked clearer than yesterday.
4. This is the view seen from protruding deck of the shore.
Out shelter is located at high-rise apartment in the left-hand side.
5. We rode a tour boat.
8. I met this lady at the tour boat.
9. And we got on cable car going to the mountain.
10. It took for us 20 minutes to get to the peak.
11. I took a selfie with a family in the cable car.
12. I got off cable car.
13. I decided to go down on foot. I looked at good scenery on my way down.
14. I took a selfie with the youths I met at the village in the mountain.
15. Scene of Batumi.
16. Park street at seaside
17. Modern building in resort area
18. This building tried parody of White House.
19. The sunset seen from the shelter
20. Next day we moved to Turkey. Today’s destination is Erzurum which is 5 hours away by bus.
The altitude is about 1900 meters.
21. I met mellow beauties of Georgia in the bus going to the border. They wished me successful pilgrimage.
22. The public bus was going to the border. The bus fare was only 1 dollar which was very cheap.
23. I met mother and daughter in the bus. The beautiful family wished me success of my pilgrimage.
26. The trans-border procedure going from Georgia to Turkey was very fast.
The relations between two countries seem to be peaceful. The procedure was the fastest one I ever experienced.
27. I met three brothers while I cross the border.
They were so kind that they gave us a car-ride to the bus terminal at Hopa which was 20 km away.
28. On the way to Hopa
29. Black Sea on Turkey side.
30. Selfie with kind brothers
31. Now we are going up to Erzurum by bus.
32. A small city on the way to Erzurum
34. I could see lakes in the rocky mountains.
35. The characteristics of this area is rocky mountains.
36. Without exception, people lived in green area.
39. Rocky sceneries continued for almost 3 hours.
40. At a restaurant of rest area, Prof. Lee got acquainted with the youths.
41. The first thing I did when I arrived at Erzurum was to change usim chip.
I stopped by a store selling handphones.
The young workers recognized me as a Korean. I took a selfie we them.
42. This is my new phone number which I will use at Turkey for two weeks.
When you call me from Korea, use the number +90 536 394 7435.
43. Since the altitude of Erzurum is about 1900 meters, it is hot during day time.
People enjoy tea at shade.
44. The population of Erzurum is about 400,000 people.
Fromt the ancient Roman days, there was a military base at this city.
45. Public spring. It flows out cool and clear water.
46. This is the area where our hotel is located.
Categories: 13. Georgia, Course and Diary, Uncategorized
Leave a Reply