I remember that after coming back from travelling Georgia one of my acquaintances said, “There are many beauties in Georgia.” I was curious about Georgia before I enter Georgia.
1. Though the weather was hot, we started to walk expecting something good.
2. I crossed a bridge.
3. I was going to cable car station.
4. A beautiful girl solicited us to try a boat-ride.
Prof. Lee and myself have one similarity. We are vulnerable to beauty.
5. The boat ride of 30 minutes cost 40 lari (about 15,000 Korean won) for two people.
7. The river flowed slowly. We could see beautiful scenery.
11. Afterwards we went to ride cable car.
12. We met a family from Germany.
15. This gentleman recalled his past travel. He have travelled West Sea of North Korea.
16. We arrived at castle relics remaining high up in the mountain.
21. We stayed at site of old relics for a while.
22. We met this gentleman from Czech on the way to Church.
23. The atmosphere of Orthodox Church was very solemn.
25. A painting of 12 disciples
28. Coming out of the Church, I looked down the street.
29. I could find the balcony of our shelter, at 3rd floor.
30. We met this gentleman from France on the way to restaurant for lunch.
He exclaimed after listening to our pilgrimage just like the other people we met on the way.
31. We ordered a nice lunch serving porks.
When I was going to pay the bill after finishing lunch, the waiter said the gentleman paid our bill.
It was a surprising impression. He said he worked at security team of French Government.
We met a respectable man who sympathized with our pilgrimage.
32. Afterwards we went to National Museum of Georgia.
This picture explains about how mankind evolved to walking with two legs.
33. Obsidian was valuable tool in Stone Age.
34. The strong man of Soviet Union was Stalin who was from Georgia.
Georgian people had mixed feelings of love and hatred toward Stalin.
35. Appearances of old Tbilisi
40. A cat on the way to flea market
42. People at flea market
46. On the way back to shelter, we met this German family who showed interest to our pilgrimage.
Hopefully, I may meet this family while I walk in Germany next year.
47. Lots of cats in alley show good contrast with old buildings.
48. Orthodox Church near our shelter
49. I could look down dance performance at a small square, from our shelter at third floor.
Well, the city itself was a beauty.