Today we are supposed to move to Georgia by train in which we have to sleep overnight.
I decided to take a tour outside Baku city, since the train started in the evening.
1. We left hotel and found a cafe nearby. We had a cup of coffee at the cafe.
2. We met these Chinese travelers on the way to city tour bus.
4. Our bus moved along two-story bus which was full of students.
8. Landmark building of Baku
9. We went to the last station of the longest subway line. We transferred to bus and went to outskirt of Baku.
10. Old apartment for the ordinary people
12. I could see the western shore of Caspian Sea.
13. A familiar scene appeared.
14. It was borehole of oil field. This country has rich oil resources of good quality.
Hitler wanted this oil field and twisted the invasion plan of Russia.
16. On the way back to Baku, we got on a large city-bus.
The girls sitting on the seat welcomed us, knowing we are Korean.
I think such welcoming comes from K-pop’s influence.
I was satisfied and took a selfie with them.
17. Central part of Baku city
18. Railway station
19. We will go to Georgia by this train.
21. In this train four people go in one room which has two stories. The train will run for 12 hours.
A law-school student and his mother became our roommates.
23. The law-school students is studying international law in Estonia.
His English was very good, and he had a long conversation with Prof. Lee.
We recommended him to come to Korea for more study.
23. The train reached the border in the morning.
24. The train stopped and officials of Georgia got on the train and issued Visa on arrival.
25. During the waiting time, I got acquainted with the girls of next room.
26. I took a selfie even with a crew.
27. A Georgian farmer
28. While the train stopped for border procedure, passengers got out and breathed fresh air.
29. Prof. Lee is standing among the passengers.
30. Now it is time for us to say bye to our roommates.
Prof. Lee is teaching them how to make small heart by two fingers.
31. In front of Tbilisi train station in Georgia
32. Selfie in front of Tbilisi station.
33. There was a restaurant for ordinary people in front of the station.
34. We got on the subway in order to go to shelter. The subway was built very deep.
37. This is central part of old city.
40. At cafe in front of our shelter
42. Our shelter commands a fine view.
44. At our shelter, we can see the cable-car and castle.