1. I stayed at this hotel for two days.
The cost was 2,000 rupee (34,000 won) a day.
It was a comfortable hotel.
2. As soon as I started to walk in Rampur city, I found this tent for charity campaign.
3. There were several items for charity. Good campaign.
4. I took a picture with steering committee members who showed interest to New Silk Road.
5. At time of departure.
6. They are preparing a wedding ceremony at a hotel.
8. I see high-voltage cables frequently.
In Korea, high-voltage cables are troublesome. I think India has same problem here.
If Indian people consume electricity as much as people in Korea, and if the electricity is supplied by centrally-intensive generation system, high-voltage cables will cover the whole country. What is the solution? I don’t see any possible solution. India must adopt diverse generation system, which requires less cables and produce less green-house gases. The method of generating electricity for 1.3 billion population will affect the atmosphere of the earth. The energy system of India is not a fire on the other side of the river, just like China.
9. When I was walking on the overpass crossing railway, I saw a man run a hand-operated grass cutter in the wheat field.
The width of furrows seems to be wide enough to grow other crop. I am not sure, though.
10. I could find a high-class residence.
11. I ate Indian curry and rice for lunch.
12. A handicapped is driving a wheel chair. He was so fast that he passed by me.
14. The members of a family are working together in the field.
16. This is a quite expensive restaurant.
17. When they serve raw fruit juice, they fill it up like this picture.
19. I took a picture of people whom I became friendly with, while I drink fruit juice.
20. Boys are all experts of sheep-raising.