1. At the starting point
2. Students who were walking on the other side of street came to me.
3. At time of departure
4. Healthy hens
5. The roof was woven by miscanthus.
6. They inscribed patterns on tombstones.
7. An overpass connects Moradabad station with residence area in the city.
Motorcycles are allowed to use the overpass.
8. When I entered a village, children are shouting with joy.
They seem to see a stranger like me for the first time.
10. Children of another village.
11. This playground had only one slide.
12. I ordered steamed chicken for lunch. Indian dish of chicken is very good in quality.
The right-hand side dish is called roti, which is an instant bread made of dough. The price was about 300 rupee.
13. Now I am about 150 km apart from New Delhi. I can find modern buildings more frequently.
14. They sell Biryani at street vendor. It is fried rice of Indian style.
15. This is packed Biryani which I ate for breakfast. It was tasty and cheap. 50 rupee.
16. This area had paved roads of modern style.
17. I could see monkeys around shelter. In India, people and animals are living together.
Categories: 09-2. India, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply