1. A German journalist, Theresa Momsen, followed me and covered my pilgrimage all morning.
2. It is a light course today.
3. But my mind was heavy.
4. This reporter, who contacted me a few days ago, came and bothered me. She asks a lot of questions to me, but I could not answer well because of my poor English.
I prepared some interview answers, but the questions other than what I prepared for were difficult to answer.
5. This is the view of Teisendorf village where the lodging is located.
6. Even my action of taking a picture of solar panels becomes a subject of coverage for reporter.
12. She also captured action of my walking this path by video.
15. She also covered me to meet resident and talk at downtown.
16. I took a selfie together during a break. There were many questions even during the break. Her father is about the same age as me. She said that her father started from Germany on a bicycle tour five years ago, and passed through several countries, including desert countries in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. That’s a marvelous case.
19. It was time to say bye. She has to walk a long way back to the lodging where she parked. It was a good and painful time for me.
24. This is a robust German-style bus stop.
25. A house and yard keep an old-fashioned atmosphere.
28. While walking, data roaming did not work properly. I had a hard time in surfing internet. I think I have to transfer to German SIM card.
31. A young man offered me a ride.
32. I declined his offer, and accepted only his kindness. Bye!
34. Residents working in timber mill welcomed pilgrim.
38. I arrived at a small city, Traunstein, today’s destination.
40. The floor treatment of square is worth observing carefully.
41. I changed to German SIM. The phone number is +49 171 1577 324. Whatsapp can also be reached with this number.
42. This is view of city park that I looked down after arriving at the lodging.