1. This pilgrimage is an experience of areas where the Danube River flows through.
2. I came to Marchegg station where I arrived yesterday. I started to walk at 10:30 a.m.
3. A village with a station.
4. A strong wind is blowing.
5. It’s getting stronger.
6. I can see horse riding center.
7. A child is riding horse competently.
8. His mother in the back shows interest in traveler. I took a selfie with her child.
10. Nice horse.
11. The wind blew harder. In Korean situation, it is a wind that can only be found by going to Cheonwangbong Peak in Jirisan Mountain or Daecheongbong Peak in Seoraksan Mountain.
12. I have to walk against the wind.
13. I took a short break at the bus stop in the village. Contrary to its appearance, it is a sturdy place built with wood.
15. A wind propeller is also visible.
16. Barley sprouts grow well even in strong winds
17. The wind was so strong that it was hard to control my body.
18. I investigated the map to find out why. This place is where the wind is originally strong. The picture above shows a slightly red part, east of Austria.
19. Geographically, even in Europe,
20. It is a plain in a gap between mountain ranges which are lined up.
21. The soil wind at the construction site also blew. Due to severe physical exhaustion, I decided to finish today’s pilgrimage around this time.
22. My expression taken at the station where I stopped looks troubled.
23. Still, I walked nearly 10 km for three hours. I walked more than I thought.
24. Today, it is windy at downtown of Vienna too.
I came to the museum area. There are many nice buildings.
25. Among them, I decided to visit the National Museum of Natural History.
26. I think the contents displayed in this museum are very excellent. In particular, the section of mineral has very specialized exhibitions. Meanwhile, a noticeable map is visible. 12,000 years ago, England and Scandinavia were covered with ice. It is not so long before the current European climate is realized.
28. I took a tram to go to an unknown residential area. Tram was operated even on a narrow road. A one-way system for tram was adopted.
29. It is a wisdom worth studying.
31. I enjoyed stir-fried pork belly with kimchi at a Korean restaurant at downtown. I ate two bowls of rice. When I looked inside the restaurant full of customers, there were few Koreans. Korean food is the essence of the Korean Wave. You can’t get out of it once you taste it.
Categories: 22. Austria, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply