1. This pilgrimage is an experience of areas where the Danube River flows through.
2. I came to Marchegg station where I arrived yesterday. I started to walk at 10:30 a.m.
3. A village with a station.
4. A strong wind is blowing.
5. It’s getting stronger.
6. I can see horse riding center.
7. A child is riding horse competently.
8. His mother in the back shows interest in traveler. I took a selfie with her child.
10. Nice horse.
11. The wind blew harder. In Korean situation, it is a wind that can only be found by going to Cheonwangbong Peak in Jirisan Mountain or Daecheongbong Peak in Seoraksan Mountain.
12. I have to walk against the wind.
13. I took a short break at the bus stop in the village. Contrary to its appearance, it is a sturdy place built with wood.
15. A wind propeller is also visible.
16. Barley sprouts grow well even in strong winds
17. The wind was so strong that it was hard to control my body.
18. I investigated the map to find out why. This place is where the wind is originally strong. The picture above shows a slightly red part, east of Austria.
19. Geographically, even in Europe,
20. It is a plain in a gap between mountain ranges which are lined up.
21. The soil wind at the construction site also blew. Due to severe physical exhaustion, I decided to finish today’s pilgrimage around this time.
22. My expression taken at the station where I stopped looks troubled.
23. Still, I walked nearly 10 km for three hours. I walked more than I thought.
24. Today, it is windy at downtown of Vienna too.
I came to the museum area. There are many nice buildings.
25. Among them, I decided to visit the National Museum of Natural History.
26. I think the contents displayed in this museum are very excellent. In particular, the section of mineral has very specialized exhibitions. Meanwhile, a noticeable map is visible. 12,000 years ago, England and Scandinavia were covered with ice. It is not so long before the current European climate is realized.
28. I took a tram to go to an unknown residential area. Tram was operated even on a narrow road. A one-way system for tram was adopted.
29. It is a wisdom worth studying.
31. I enjoyed stir-fried pork belly with kimchi at a Korean restaurant at downtown. I ate two bowls of rice. When I looked inside the restaurant full of customers, there were few Koreans. Korean food is the essence of the Korean Wave. You can’t get out of it once you taste it.