Arachinovo ~ Kumanovo
1. The cover photo shows a selfie with Albanian youth.
2. It is the remaining 23 km to Kumanovo following yesterday.
3. Leaving Hotel Super 8 in Scope stayed 4 days.
Even though it is a good location and a good facility, it is recorded in the diary because it is cheap (about 30,000 won per night including a satisfying breakfast).
4. I have to move my luggage today. I give taxi driver 1,500 denars (about 30,000 won) and move the luggage to the Kumanobo Hotel, 35 kilometers away.
5. I get out of the taxi at the front of the mosque of Arachinovo village, the destination of yesterday and walk.
6. The taxi carrying the luggage is sent to the hotel in Kumanovo in advance.
In India, I often used buses for round trips when I moved my luggage.
But it’s not easy here.
9. The northeastern region is largely high in zones.
10. I keep walking on a gentle uphill road.
11. It is a sunny day, but the atmosphere is not clear.
13. Passing through a place where you’re dumping garbage. The problem is incineration smoke. Measures to deal with this will be needed.
15. Walk for about two hours and stop at a teahouse to rest.
16. The villagers listened to my story curiously, thumbed up, and said they would pay for the tea.
17. From here on, I entered a neatly decorated road with this paved road.
It’s a good walk, made of soil and gravel all over the second half.
It’s a dozen miles of this, and it seems to have been repaired in the last week or two.
Like you knew the traveler was going to walk.
21. It is a scene that shows the characteristics of the northeastern region. Rural villages and mountains in a distance.
22. I’m passing a village supermarket when the woman who parked the car calls out, as I’ve probably seen her.
The man on the right is the owner of the supermarket and wants to give me something to eat.
23. The woman posted this photo on her Facebook page. There are many pechins. The number of “likes” marks on this picture is 99. I became famous among them, and this photo was downloaded from her site.
24. I took a selfie with villagers and left.
26. A farmhouse yard, where the chickens were playing in the sun on the left, and the yard had a stack of stems and hay left after harvest.
It is a scene that is used cyclically for agricultural by-products. It is also a scene that I have seen everyday in rural India and Southeast Asia.
27. The tombstone with the photograph printed on the stone. It is a natural idea.
28. I was walking on the road. A man in the middle of this photo, showed interest in me and offered ma a cup of tea.
He introduces himself and his nephew as Albanian; in Northern Macedonia, a quarter is Albanian.
29. I pulled out the map again like yesterday. This time I am with handsome young men.
30. It’s a nice pose selfie.
31. Finally, I entered Kumanovo.
32. It is a large city with a population of 100,000.
33. There is also an old Islamic temple.
35. I stopped by the restaurant in this city.
36. I enjoyed my fork steak. It was cheap. I paid 300 denards (6,000 won) including salad.
The name of the restaurant is Baba Cana.
The standard for the pilgrimage log,
is a place that is qualitatively superior and cheap price.
Both must be met.
37. I see the lodgings, today’s destination.