Rapsani Station ~ Leptokarya 24km
1. I moved my baggage early in the morning to a shellter in Leptokarya which was located at Aegean seashore. It is 68 km apart.
4. Then I go to Rapsani station, yesterday’s ending point. Today I have to walk 24km.
5. In front of Rapsani station
6. Thanks to hurrying, the starting time was 8:50 in the morning.
7. It was a little bit rainy yesterday. Today the weather is clear.
9. The mountains looked same as mountains in Korea.
10. Rapsani village was located at the mountainside.
11. This vehicle is used for road maintenance. The driver was very curious about me, and spoke to me. I took a selfie with him.
13. There was a village near at the top of the mountain.
14. I guess there was a military base looking down Aegean sea in the past.
15. I felt like walking at the southern mountain foot of Jirisan in Korea.
17. They put picture of hawk on transparent noise-barrier to prevent collision of bird.
19. Aegean sea is appearing in the distance.
20. Mountain Olympus too.
22. I enered Planamon, a resort village.
23. Since it was winter time, I could not find a good restaurant. I ate pizza for lunch. I ate only half of pizza. I wrapped the remains. The price was 12 euro.
24. There was Orthodox Church in every village.
28. I ordered a cup of coffee at a cafe.
29. Somebody else paid my bill already. These guests took notice of me. The lady in the middle said, ‘Kamsahamnida’ in Korean. I was glad.
30 The young men sitting next to me welcomed me too.
32. Seen from the hill, the sea showed various colors.
35. There was a castle. So, I looked online.
36. It was a historic fortress. There was a period when the castle had artillery.
37. I could see Mountain Olympus clearly.
The direction of view was opposite, compared to the day before yesterday.
38. Sometimes, Aegean sea shows such indigo color.
40. Solar panel is seen on the roof of this seashore house.
41. The destination is near at hand.
42. Suddenly, the car of this family stopped at me. They came out and talked to me with smile.
The girl in the right-hand side is fan of K-pop. She firmly grasped my hand as greeting.
43. His car was made by Hyundai.
44. I found beehives. I had pain in my heel last week. Small cracks made my walking uncomfortable. Korean folk remedy, honey, came upon my mind. I bought Greek honey and tried out. It cured my pain surprisingly.
45. I am approaching to Leptokarya, today’s destination. This guest house is equipped with good solar heating system.
47. This is my shelter, Dionysus Hotel. It took me 10 days to move from Socrates (Hotel) to Dionysus (Hotel).
48. The location of the shelter was wonderful. The room I entered was excellent.
The price was cheap.
49. I am going to stay at this elegant room for 3 days.
Categories: 15. Greece, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply