Larisa Station ~ Makrychori
1. Today’s cover photo: Mountain Olympus
2. From today, my course turns toward north-east direction and goes up. My course was planned several months ago, and today’s date was printed on the map.
3. The distance of today’s course is 22 km which seems to be proper. Today’s destination was a busstop of a small village, not a railway station, because there was no station in the village.
4. The pedestrian square in front of Larisa station, today’s starting point.
5. I walked through streets of Larisa. It was about 9 o’clock in the morning.
I could find one-way system and road parking in the streets.
6. I could find frequently small cars for two passengers.
7. In Greece there are as many meat shops as bakeries. I found it first in Athens. I would say that Greek main food is meat.
8. I go through central square of the city.
11. I was waiting at crosswalk. The people inside the window was very curious to see me. I took a selfie with them. But they are not seen well because of reflection on the window.
13. I am walking away from the city.
14. The signboard is full of mathematics symbols. I came to a country of mathematics.
15. This signboard is ad for agricultural event of Thessali county. This region has wide flat field which is good for agriculture.
16. This signboard tells about a concert in this region.
18. Now I can see Olympus mountain.
20. In the right-hand side there is Ossa mountain. It looks dandy.
21. Olympus mountain is in the left.
22. I tried zoom-in. The mountain looks like a sitting emperor. Greece has many wonderful mountains like this. A reporter from Korea climbed this mountain and left a writing.
23. In the left-hand side of the road, there was a huge field of sola panels. It does not appear in Google Map. It was made recently, I guess.
24. There was another huge field of solar panels in the right-hand side of the road.
The 5th ranking of solar energy means something special in landscape.
25. While I was looking at the solar panels and the mountain, I came upon an idea. How about trying a rice-growing project in cooperation with local government in this agricultural region? Judging from the observation for the past several days, it may be highly possible. Thinking about this project, I reached highway in a moment.
26. I had to trun toward local road at the crossroad shown in the lower left of this map. I was pondering about agricultural project. I missed the local road and entered the highway by mistake. The distance to the destination, Makrychori village, was 4 km. In a moment, patrol car appeared and approached to me. Deport. The driver of patrol car carried me to his superior for report. And, he dropped me at a nearby village.
27. I checked my location on the map. The name of the village was Evangelismos. Alas, I passed 4 km over destination. There is no alternative. I walked back to today’s destination for one hour. I have to walk this road again tomorrow.
28. I arrived at destination, and found a small busstop as I expected. As soon as I arrive and wait, the bus came.
29. In the bus, the couple sitting in front seat were curious about me. I gave a pamphlet. They read it with interest.
30. The lady said, “You look like 000 of BTS.”
I could not listen to the exact name of BTS member.
31. Passengers in the rear seat welcomed me also.
32. It was a nice bus to ride. It reminded me of text of BTS song. ‘Everyday is hustle life’.
33. I ate plentiful assorted dish at a restaurant in Larisa. I could not eat all of the food. I wrapped it. I will eat later. The price was 8.2 euro.