1. Today I am free from the tight schedule. In Volos I am resting on the last day in 2019. Volos is an unusual harbor city.
4. Walking through the street. I dropped in an old Cafe. Unfortunately all seats are taken.
I said ‘ outdoor table is okay for me’. Then barista gave me (stranger) a free coffee. It’s a fortunate day.
5. It’s a nice neighborhood.
6. I visited in a Volos museum of the city.
8. The concept of the display is good.
9. Port area 160 years ago.
10. The turning point in development is around 1881. Since then a great change occured in this harbour.
12. Since then a great change had occured during the turbulent period (30-40 years) of world history.
13. In 2011.
14. An old book around 1886 written in French shows the construction map of railroad in Thessaly region including Volos harbor. This map is a valuable record which provide us informations of drawing method of construction sketch.
16. It is a sketch of connecting railroad station and dock of port.
17. I took a picture of the railroad.
18. Volos was an important harbor city in the Mediterranean cost at that time.
20. An exhibition diagram that shows this important city well.
21. People at that time.
22. A performance scene at a theater.
24. Old picture of the Volos harbor.
27. An evant occured at the port.
28. Exhibition room is also used as a seminar room.
29. A selfie with an office worker. I encouraged him for the good display and the collections.
30. I walked out of the museum and saw an impressive picture on the wall of the opposite side building.
31. I took a walk in an old museum-residential town.
32. There is a small vegetable garden.
33. Part of the old castle.
34. An old guard post.
35. Here is a paradise for wild cats.
36. A cosy two-story house.
37. Grease characters such as alpa, beta, gamma, delta, theta, mu, sigma, pi, omega widely used in math and science books as a symbol filled on a sign board of a store.
38. I ate a beef steak for lunch. It’s only 10Euro, but a hearty meal.
39. Go back to the port and walk. This kind of a cosy small boat catches my eye.
40. Walking on the way to the Volos ferry terminal. According to the original schedule, I should have come here boarding this kind ship.
41. A cup of tea with a sense of arrival at by ship.
43. It is a nice cafe.
44. Grease cost guards wondering about me. I told them the story. They said ‘ you are doing the best job’.
45. I made friend with a beautiful Greek young lady in the tea house. I took a selfie with her in memory of the last day of the year 2019.
46. Here it’s 5.00 pm, in Seoul 12.00 pm. 2019 Adieu~