We moved from Erzurum to Erzincan and stayed one day. Then we moved to Kayseri.
1. We left the hotel. The workers of the hotel were very kind.
2. The mosque and horsed-driven cart in combination shows Turkish atmosphere.
3. The memorial museum for Kemal Pasa was at the same building which was used as parliamentary of local government.
4. Kemal Pasa (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk) was a great man in Turkish history.
5. The clerk of the museum likes Korea very much.
6. Pictures of Kemal Pasa
8. I took a selfie with the clerk working for the parliament of local government.
9. I met many people at the train station.
11. My hat and costume attracts many people for selfie.
13. The travel time by train is about 4 hours.
Trabzon which is a famous trade center, is located at northern side of this map.
Ms. You talked about a colleague who was from Trabzon.
He and his family have undergone hardships because of cancer which is suspected to originate from radioactive contamination of Black Sea. Chernobyl nuclear accident contaminated Black Sea. It was a real-life story.
14. This picture was uploaded to facebook the day before yesterday. This shows thermal pollution of East Asia, 2018.
How do we respond?
15. This kind of landscape is seen from the train going to Erzincan.
16. We arrived at Erzincan.
17. Boys welcomed me.
18. The distance to our shelter was 2.4 km. I decided to walk and pull the baggage.
Erzincan was the administration capital of Erzincan local state. The population was bout 100,000 people.
19. Citizens show curiosity to Korean.
20. Boy are curious.
21. They pose differently for selfie.
22. Clean streets
23. The next day we had a wonderful Turkish breakfast.
There were various kinds of cheese and yogurt was good in taste.
24. The owner of the restaurant asked my permission in order to upload our picture to instagram.
25. I took a selfie with all workers of the restaurant.
26. The owner of the restaurant served us Turkish coffee on traditional tableware.
Roasted ground coffee was brewed and the taste was superb.
At bottom of the cup leftovers remain, which is a Turkish style.
The jelly cookie which neutralize the bitter taste in the mouth was semi-transparent.
A small cup of lemon juice comes together. Surprisingly the owner served us the coffee free.
27. We spent happy hours leisurely, enjoying Turkish coffee.
28. On the way to city museum, we passed this park.
29. The museum was under preparation. I took a selfie with school teachers of this city.
31. An old spring in the city
32. While I was walking in the street, these ladies told me “An Nyong Ha Se Yo” in Korean.
33. From the day before yesterday, I had a toothache. I went to the dentist nearby.
The doctor tried X-ray, and prescribed medicines.
He recommended me to go to a dentist somewhere after 5 days, and pull out a tooth.
Surprisingly, he did not receive money. I took a selfie with the kind doctor and his wife who was a English teacher.
This is the first time in my life that I felt happy at the hospital.
34. This is the signboard of the dentist.
35. I took a selfie with the clerks of the drugstore where I bought medicine.
36. Right after I came out of the drugstore, these ladies with chador want to take a selfie with me.
They are enthusiastic fan of K-drama.
37. We have to move again to train station.
While we were waiting for the bus, Ms. You and her daughter are indulged in phone surfing.
Now, it is the era of Phono Sapiens.
38. I was walking from bus station to train station. I saw this landscape.
40. This plateau is high in altitude, 1200 meters. The high mountains surrounds this city.
42. We are pilgrims.
43. The rocky mountains seen from the train.
44. The train is running toward Kayseri.
46. Beautiful scenery
47. In the train, we met again the lady whom we met in Erzincan.
48. The lady is from Indonesia. She is studying at Turkey now.
She was fluent in Turkish and English. She studied urban planning while she was in Indonesia.
These days she is studying Korean while she watches Korean drama ‘Do Kkaebi’ (goblin).
Her name is Hilwa. She wrote her name in Korean ‘힐와’.
Though she was young, she must be an international talent.