1. Today’s scene is the rainy Salzburg Bridge.
Cityscape covered with clouds as seen from Staatsbrücke
2. I paid special attention to the hotel’s wifi to host the Zoom video conference that started at 7 a.m. (3 p.m. Korean time) here. The results were good. I realize that I live in a world where there is no constraint of place.
3. We decided to hold another academic conference on this topic in March because it is an important topic related to the expansion of renewable energy.
Professor Pil-ryeol Lee, president of the academic society, will give a presentation on the renewable energy operation model in independent areas such as Hawaii and Jeju Island.
4. This is the view of Lake Wallersee seen from the hotel after the meeting. It’s raining.
5. I put on my raincoat and left the hotel. It’s a very expensive hotel in high-demand season, but now I can stay at almost half of normal price.
6. It is 18 km course going into Salzburg city.
10. The lake road continues.
11. I left the lake at last.
22. So soon, the city of Salzburg began to appear.
23. The arch bridge modeled after Roman aqueduct was seen in the distance.
28. When I entered the city,
29. I can also see a cliff-like hill.
33. The city itself is a world cultural heritage.
34. Beautiful city
35. I walked for a while.
39. The castle is visible in the rain clouds.
41. A low cloud covered the whole city.
43. Eventually, I arrived at Mozart’s birthplace.
44. A commemorative selfie.
Tomorrow is a rest day. The day after tomorrow I will move to Germany from here.
Categories: 22. Austria, Course and Diary
Leave a Reply